Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Silliness from the trip

Tara and Sisto had these two dachshunds, Louie and Lena.  Louie usually takes days to warm up to someone. But of course... I think Louie is one of those special dogs who knows when someone is sick. I spent a lot of time napping, and Louie spent a lot of time napping with me.  The day we went to leave, I was having  a lot of pain and apparently was whimpering in my sleep. Tara and Michele had gated the dogs away from me and they were going nuts. Michele told her to let them loose and watch. Both dogs settled down on me while I was napping and gave me kisses till I stopped whimpering from the pain.


 Then we visited a Vodka distillery. Their sign out front was bizarre. I had to go back and re read it just to be sure I read it correctly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment