Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Notes on my vacation...

Ahhh... traveling.... It can be so much fun. I had an awesome vacation this past week. I need to make myself some notes so I don't have a fit of chemo brain and forget what all I wanted to talk about. In short, I loved every minute of my trip. We had lunch with some friends. We had lunch with some family. We spent quality time with our cousins. We visited a vodka distillery. We hung out with aunts and uncles. We saw a beautiful wedding. I met new friends ( who now have been informed... by me, of course, that I am the most awesome person ever... hey... when you got it, you know?). I found some butter. I drank some wine. I was guarded by ferocious dachshunds at every nap. I video taped some silly things. But mostly, I enjoyed being surrounded by people who love me for me. So... I have lots of posts to write, but right now I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment