Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Never met a stranger...

I need to take a little time to tell you about this place we are staying. It is an Aloft Hotel.
 This place Rocks! Very Art deco, friendly staff, and I have to say... the coolest elevator floors ever!

Let me tell you about this staff... The valet guys ask about my health every day. One of them gave me a small box of perennial bulbs to plant when I get home.

 The night security guard watches my as I sit on the bench at night.
The front desk night manager makes sure I have 4 packets of coffee for the morning for me and mom. The rest of the desk staff asks me how treatment went, how I am feeling... basically making me feel very taken care of.


The floor in the elevator is way too cool!
 The restaurant next door is perfectly fine with me tying up an outside table for 5 hours while I reconnect with an old friend.
Every day I walk downstairs and feel taken care of. Now I understand why my customers like me so much. It's amazing how great customer service goes from just doing your job to doing what you can to make someone's day special. I will be leaving with phone numbers for new friends I have made here, a box of soon to be beautiful plants and a great memory of what could have been a terrible experience for me.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment