Saturday, May 11, 2013

Babbling backlog inventory

Geez... I am so slow at this lately! Here it is Saturday (I think) and I haven't finished telling you about the trial. Then I STILL have stuff to write about New York. Now today I went to my Aunt's wedding and then BAM! tomorrow is Mother's day.  Okay... I am tired and in pain because dummy me totally forgot to take my meds with me to the wedding today, so let me give you just a brief summary of what all I still have to talk about.

Monday I have to be back in Chapel Hill for infusion two. The day should be shorter than day one, which is awesome, but the appointment is at 8am, so we will be leaving real early that morning for the hospital and returning really late, But then I have most of the rest of the week off, so I can actually catch up on all my blog topics in my head.

I need to tell you about the last three days of week one which include such highlights as the very retro restaurant we went to, how I am becoming known as the singing patient, the simple joy of writing thank you notes and the snoring competition.

I need to tell you all about why Lennon's should never be allowed in kilts, dancing in glass slippers is dangerous, the joy of napping, chair dancing and the most beautiful thing a bride wears.

I need to tell you all about the DIY wonder wedding I just attended that filled my heart with joy. How a hug can fill the space of almost 15 years apart and how wonderful it feels to be accepted for who you are.

Then I need to spend a whole lot of time explaining why I have the best mother in the whole world.
So... please wait till later in the week when I get back from UNC, and I will do my mandatory resting with my computer and my thoughts.

And for all my readers... Thank you for letting me share these things with you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment