Friday, March 8, 2013

Who steals from a sick woman???

What a day. This complete nut case, Dean Truelove of Mount Holly, NC stole my Buddy. My precious spoiled couch potato is probably chained outside right now in the dark. He hates the dark. His pink man is here ( that's his favorite toy) just waiting on his couch. His other toys are scattered around, waiting to be played with. I came home tonight to no smiling face in my window. No dog perched on the couch waiting for his kisses. No doggie smile. No tag wag. I can't begin to describe how heart broken I am.



The man claims that my Buddy, who I have had in my house since 9/11/11, is actually his. And guess what? the cops can't take him back. I begged them to just have animal control pick him up and scan him because he was microchipped in 2011.  But the magistrate will not let the cops return my dog to me. Can you believe that? What the heck kind of legal system do we have that someone can steal your beloved pet and you have to go to court to get him back? And what kind of ass steals a terminal cancer patients dog? How heartless can you be? And what use is a neutered male to a breeder?

What do I have to do?... I have to got get the police report where we had him arrested for trespassing, fill out a warrant for his arrest for communicating threats. Then I have to go to the clerk of courts and get a warrant for his arrest and beg a judge to have my dog placed in protective custody until we work this out in the courts. And they may not do it. Part of me wants to go seriously redneck on him. And part of me just knows that I will never see my mush ball again. That man will probably kill him before I can work my way through the courts to save him.

Pray for my doggie. I need him. He was my first clue that I had cancer. He kept snuffling my right brerast and armpit. Constantly. It was impossible to get him to keep his head out of that area. A month later, I found out that the area that fascinated him so much was the cancer. He doesn't snuffle there anymore, but I watch where he likes to sniff. I have heard that some dogs can smell cancer. If he hadn't been so interested, I would never have gotten checked. That mush ball saved my life and by god... I would do anything to save his.

2 comments:

  1. awww, how sad, that is awful. I hope you are able to get him back. I had a friend that went through a similar situation a few years ago with her car, her and I went and "stole" her car back because the cops said they couldn't go get it. Crazy! Our system is so screwed up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Dean truelove and the dog has been with me from birth someone stole him from me so yes when I saw my dog in some else yard I went to the door to found out how the dog got there and a group of guys across the road met me in the yard and said they found him ,if I had the fog sense birth got papers proof that this is my dog that actually lived with my old parents for there companion ship ,that heart broke them sense this happened,no need to post nonsense you can contact me to better understand who dog this is 704-648-6587 I'm ki da interested who u found this full grown dog and think now it's yours and like your comments lol

    ReplyDelete