Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yet more thankfulness

I am Thankful for my friends. I have so many amazing people in my life who have become a part of my family in my heart. I can't say enough about how their love and support has helped me through what could have been the most terrible time of my life. Lucky for me, I have friends who have made this whole thing not so scarey.

I am thankful for my customers. Those people I see every day who make me smile as they tell me how good I look, how they are praying for me and who hug me and pet my hair. It makes it so much easier to keep a positive outlook when I see all the love around me.

I am thankful for my stubbornness. Without it, I probably would have just given in and not come this far. Not many people can say they fought cancer because they are just too stubborn to give up.

I am thankful for dessert. Yes... my motto has become "Eat Dessert first!"  I don't plan to stop eating dessert because the last thing I want is to regret not having more sweets while my health was still great. So... I never say no to dessert. In fact, I think I want some dessert right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment