Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am the Cat Whisperer!

Remember those two cats I talked about? Well... for a week I visited them and played with them and held them. Sunday, I went to check on them and guess what? Both of them got adopted! Apparently, all they needed was a little love and attention and they became adoptable. They stopped making angry eyes, stopped biting the hands that fed them, stopped hiding from people and started interacting. They both began to seek out attention. Something in their little kitty brain said "Hey!  I am worthy of love... so LOVE me!"

Makes you think, doesn't it.If a week of love and attention fixes cats... could the same work for the people in our lives who are less than loveable?  How many people just need a little love and attention to become more "adoptable"?  And how many of us are like those cats... injured, hurt inside, feeling scared and unsure? What happens if we start seeking the love we deserve? What does it take to make us see that we are loveable?

I know I sometimes am amazed by the love I receive, but I never doubt that I am worthy of it. After all, I am one loveable kitty.

There are two new cats I need to work with. I hope they are as successful. After all... everyone deserves the chance to love and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment