Monday, May 21, 2012

Radiation photos... Not for the weak stomach... honestly

 Four more radiation treatments left!  I think it is time for some updated photos. So... Here is me, with Hair! I know you are as excited as I am, although I must say I am looking a little less than healthy. Don't worry, it will get better with time.
 Here is a nice side view of the hair. The remaining pictures are of the scar areas and mostly the effects of Radiation. Not for the squeamish...



 Okay... the big blue area is where the cancerous breast was. That is where I am having Boost treatments.
 This is the noncancerous side. See... nice even scar, little discoloration.
 This is the radiated side. Very red, very burned. and yes... it looks like the doctor is drawing obscene things on me, but honestly... that's really just the scar.
 This is the area I burned myself with the heating pad in. It is healing, but very slowly, and add to that the peeling from the radiation... it's icky looking.
Ta-da!  That's my poor over processed skin

No comments:

Post a Comment